Thanks for the link! That is the best one that I have seen so far.

RenatoCarvalho.com wrote:
This Transition cheat sheet of Tweener is very good. You can see the
curves and animations too.
http://hosted.zeh.com.br/tweener/docs/en-us/misc/transitions.html

--
Renato Carvalho
Designer - User Interface Developer

[site]        www.renatocarvalho.com
[celular]   +55 61 9167-1509
[gtalk]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[skype]    renatolz

On Nov 13, 11:06 am, Ralph Whitbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That link is great!

On Nov 13, 3:59 am, "Andy Matthews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's still not the one he's thinking of. This is what you're looking for
Glen:

http://hosted.zeh.com.br/mctween/animationtypes.html

andy

  _____