I have some formatting I want to add to a couple of radio buttons.

I'm wanting to hide the actual radio buttons and only show the labels
which I want to format differently depending on whether they're
related radio button is selected or not.

HTML:
        <input type="radio" value="" id="entireSite" selected="selected"
name="cat">
        <label for="entireSite" class="selected" id="labelEntireSite">Entire
Site</label>
        <input type="radio" value="recipes" id="recipesCat" name="cat">
        <label for="recipesCat" id="labelRecipesCat">Recipes</label>

If I click on the recipes label (id="recipesCat") I want to change
it's class. I've been thinking along the lines of associating it via
it's corresponding input element becoming selected
([EMAIL PROTECTED]"selected"]), but I'm pretty new to jQuery and any
help getting me in the right direction would be great.

Thanks
Steve