I like the idea of plugin chart components. Have 2 or 3 built in types, then
release additional modules as requested.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ole Laursen
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:22 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Ann: Flot 0.1 released

On Dec 4, 7:11 pm, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is absolutely brilliant stuff here. Wow! I can't tell you how
> much I love this. At jQueryCamp07, John Resig and Bradley Sepos did a
> presentation on canvas, and I was blown away by the possibilities.
> This plugin confirms my blown-away-edness. :-)

Thanks. :-)

The canvas is, although simple, quite pleasant to work with.

> Any plans for a pie chart type -- maybe by using arc(x, y, radius,
> startAngle, endAngle, anticlockwise) ?

Currently not. Mostly because I'm a bit unsure how it would fit in with the
rest of the plugin. If there's almost no code sharing, it's probably better
to somehow separate it out so that those who just want the pie charts don't
have to have the rest of the package and vice versa. I'll give it a thought.

--
Ole Laursen
http://people.iola.dk/olau/