Hey guys,

I'm hoping you can help me troubleshoot something. If you look at the following link in FF and click on any of the thumbnails under "Photos", you'll see that the lightbox appears correctly.

http://dev.healthybuyersclub.com/guide/detail.cfm?id=2

If you look at the same page in IE7, when the lightbox appears, the slideDown div the displays the Close image looks truncated.

The Lightbox is Leando Vieira Pinho's jQuery Lightbox and it does in fact work in IE7 as his demos render fine:

(http://leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/)

So there must be something off with my code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rey...