Good questions McLars... Thanks for the extra info. I was not sure if
it was just me, a moderation thing, or combination thereof.

I personally do not mind waiting to see my post... I opted to only
view my messages online, so I am not sure if messages show-up faster
via email.

Either way, I am so glad that this list exists... It has helped me
learn jQuery by leaps and bounds.

Oh, are there any good jQuery forums available? If one exists, it
would be nice to see it as active as this list. :)

Thanks again McLars! Cheers,
Micky