That's what I do. But I focus on making it work in IE first. Then I retrofit
any minor changes needed for Firefox.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Sterling
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:30 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Debug Tools - Charles, DebugBar, Firebug Lite

Not trying to flame bait here, but I really don't see what so hard about
dealing with ALL browsers at once.  I hear all the time how hard it is to
code for IE and, although I dot come across issues that I need to adjust
for, I never feel that I can't do something with IE.  I guess if you know
the limitations going into a development of a site it is easier to deal
with.  I just don't get the "Build for IE and every other browsers will just
have to deal."

I say grab a copy of each browser you want to support, open each up and test
in each as you go.  Stick to "basic" standards and everything should be
fine.

Just my two cents.