From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of weepy
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:45 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Cornerz - Bullet Proof Curved Corners using
Canvas/VML

>    CONTENT........CONTENT
>    <CANVAS>

Good point. The only reason i was doing this was because I wanted to pass
the corners back as a return value. I'm not sure you can do with without a
parent container. The problem with IE goes away if u change the width or
height by 1px - not sure what is causing this !

>> If this had gradients and drop shadows
Watch this space....

Regarding 'square' corners - do you mean 45 degrees ?