You said it was positioning correctly for you? What version of IE was that
in? For me, in IE6 it shows up in the top left (0,0) of the view port...
it's supposed to show just below the top-level menu choice.

Also, I know there are broken images. Ignore those and look mostly at the
ones that do have images. I'm still waiting on my graphic artist guy to get
me the rest of the images. I also don't see anywhere (unless I'm just
missing it) where the sub-menus are being positioned. You can check out all
the css if you have the Web Developer extension for FF.

Thanks again,
Chris

--
http://cjordan.us