Thanks Rick. It was a great idea. Don't forget the tip button...I'll be here all week. ;)

Michael

On Jan 28, 2008, at 6:22 AM, Rick Faircloth wrote:

Hi, Michael...

Just wanted to let you know that the added "drag" feature is working great!

Thanks and congratulations on a great piece of work!

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael J.
I. Jackson
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 3:17 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Shadowbox Media Viewer

Hi Rick,

On Jan 25, 2008, at 9:03 AM, Rick Faircloth wrote:

I may use this on the real estate sites that I'm working on, because
I wanted a viewer that would allow large images to be displayed using
maximum space allowed by the viewport of the browser.  Your plug-in
seems
to accommodate that requirement.

One thing I didn't notice that I would really love to have is the
ability
take a large image that won't fit within the viewport and allow the
user
to be able to either grab the image with a "click-and-hold" so they
can
move image around in the viewport to see the initially unviewable
parts (think
panorama), or to have a mouseover that would allow the image to
auto-scroll
horizontally (and vertically) depending on the location of the
mouse pointer
to the center of the photo.

Just wanted to let you know that I incorporated this feature in this
evening. I just uploaded a fresh copy of code to the server and you
should find what you're looking for there. ;)

Good luck with your project,

Michael