> The third example, uses sessions and forms. So the form is validated,
> and the uploaded files are placed in a session object.

Hmmm...  Not entirely sure how that would work.  I will do some test
tonight to see exactly how you are doing things.  Can't picture how I would
hook into a process that was started under a different "page."  (Assuming
the plugin work similiar to swfupload)

I like Dan's suggestion also, have a "total progress" bar would be a really
nice touch and would be business class IMO.

Let me know if you need any help with anything.

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com