I just tried Komodo. Very nifty. I like how it checks JavaScript
syntax and does word completion. The jQuery plugin that comes with it
is old. Is there a newer one? It also is missing a PHP plugin. Where
is the locations for those plugins it uses?

Is the Komodo IDE worth the money?

Still love PSPad, but Komodo is really cool.

And, yeah, I've always liked Vim ever since it came out on the Amiga.
Funny that it's still kept up to date on the Amiga.