Thanks for pointing that out.

But what I'm more concerned with is the fact you're downloading
TinyMCE, PLUS jQuery, PLUS the plugin so it's lot of stuff being
downloaded, and much of the code you actually have downloaded is just
duplicated effort.  Both jQuery and MCE implement DOM selectors,
iterators and manipulators, both implement an XHR wrapper, both
implement event models, etc.  What I was wondering has anybody taken
the MCE code, cut its DOM, XHR, etc
out and wired the jQuery ones in in their place?  That'd eliminate
duplication of effort between the two, and result in a smaller
download size.