From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of MichaelEvangelista
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 8:09 PM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Browser.Version for IE7 Vista returned as 6

I am trying to eliminate some width-related effects in IE6 but leave
them intact for 7 - however, browser.version returns IE7 as 6.0, and I
cannot find a way to differentiate the two.

I am aware this is a known issue, but I haven't found a fix that
works.
Does anybody have a working solution they'd be willing to share (or
have already posted somewhere?)

thanks very much