Hello,

I have this code:

        $('input#add_imageupload').livequery('click', function(){
                var image = $('input#add_image').val();
                alert(image);
                $.ajax({
                        type: "POST",
                        dataType: "html",
                        url: "albums.php",
                        data: "image="+image,
                        success: function() {
                                alert('works');

I have to use livequery, because I'm loading new data into new fields
etc etc. The current example should work, but if I change dataType to
json, it stops and I don't know why? Any ideas? Are there any problems
with livequery and json?