That would probably work but I wouldn't want to try it because I can't
imagine any non-trivial page where it would complete this century. :)
Then again I can't imagine why on Earth the OP would actually want to
be doing this in the first place.  Perhaps if you (the OP) can give us
a description of your problem then a better solution would present
itself?