Thank you for atencion!

Good say about inputs onfocus events. I will try that.

But about "use the errorPlacement option to put the error messages in
hidden balloons belonging to the respective fields"
I wish using only one hidden balloons, in last case use several hidden
balloons.

The interesting is get erro messages for each focus input invalid.

Have you one idea?

Thank you