Hi Chris
yep there's a CMS entirely built from scratch by a friend of mine.

Since the beginning with this project (all my freelance work is done
in my spare time, because I have a full-time job with a banking
group), my intent has been to use as much plugins as possible, writing
the lightest possible markup and add some pretty UI functionalities
with jQ.

Basically, all the accordion menus are based on this one:
http://www.gcmingati.net/wordpress/wp-content/lab/jquery/accordion/accordion.html

I'm glad you like it.
;-)
Cheers