Neglected to mention that it appears to only display this behaviour in IE.

  _____

From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andy Matthews
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:32 AM
To: [jQuery]
Subject: [jQuery] SOT: Using iframe to load in a Flash movie with dynamic
height

I've been dealing with this irritating issue on and off now for about a
month. I'm finally going to ask for help.

I have a page here:
http://lexusofdanversma.redlinecontent.com/Pages/Page.cfm?pageID=118873

It contains a Flash movie whose height is set dynamically based on it's
content. The Flash movie might be 250px tall, or it might be 700px tall
depending on what it's currently displaying. This page works perfectly.

However the client has another site on which they have an iframe which loads
in the above page. On THAT page, the content of the Flash movie is getting
cut off for some reason. You can see my quick example here:

http://www.commadelimited.com/uploads/iframe.html

Notice that when the Flash movie first loads, the bottom inch or so is
getting cut off.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening, or how I might go about
fixing it? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

____________________________________

Andy Matthews
Senior ColdFusion Developer

Office:  615.627.9747
Fax:  615.467.6249
www.dealerskins.com <http://www.dealerskins.com/>

Total customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority! If you are not
completely satisfied with the service I have provided, please let me know
right away so I can correct the problem, or notify my manager Aaron West at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<2008 Email NADA.jpg>>