I would like to use the Ext menubar with jquery and have jquery build
the menu based on the unordered list contained within the menubar DIV.
I am not familiar enough with either Ext OR JQuery to accomplish this.
I have the JQuery and Ext properly configured as I can use this
combination to display an Ext.Msg.Alert and my menubar is properly
configured as I can generate this from the script itself.

I have this defined:

<script type="text/javascript">
Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL = "javascript/Ext/resources/images/default/s.gif"
$(document).ready(function(){
<!-- menu -->

FullMenuBar = new Ext.ux.Menubar({
orientation: "horizontal"
});

FullMenuBar.show(Ext.get("menubar"), "bl-bl");
});
</script>

What i would like to do is iterate through the UL/LI elements and add
these to my menubar using JQuery, any help? I have attached the samle
Ext code for generating the menubar items below.

thanks,
Remy

=============
Ext Menu Bar Creation
=============
            FullMenuBar = new Ext.ux.Menubar({
                orientation: "horizontal"
            });

            FullMenuBar.add(
            new Ext.menu.Item( {
                text: 'Home', href:"#AppTaxNoValidation"}
                ),
            new Ext.menu.Item( {
                hideOnClick : false,
                text: 'Static Data',menu : new
Ext.menu.Menu({id:'foo', items: [
                    {href:"#Company",text:"Companies"},
                    {href:"#Component",text:"House Components"},
                    {href:"#PlayerType",text:"Player Types"}
                ]})})
            );

            FullMenuBar.show(Ext.get("menubar"), "bl-bl");