Hi All -

I've implemented an online tool that takes PSD files from Photoshop or
Gimp and generates CSS/XHTML web pages automatically.  It takes hints
from the layer names in the PSD file and generates jQuery code to make
all sorts of dynamic things happen (image roll overs, drop down and
fly out menus, etc. coming soon are tooltips, a simple ajax
implementation, etc. ).  All the dynamic stuff uses jQuery as the
engine.

I was hoping that you all might take a look and offer suggestions
about how to improve my current use of the awesome jQuery library or
make suggestions for new features to the code generator that I could
add.

Here is the site:
http://psd2cssonline.com

Thanks for any input.