I'd be happy to help you test when you're ready. This is nicely done.

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of h3
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 8:42 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Toaster plugin

I don't even tried it in IE yet.. but I plan to make it 100% compatible at
least for IE 7+ for the 0.1 release

After that I will propose it as an official jQuery plugin (or UI
plugin) and move the repository/documentation to the right place

Thanks for the feedback

On Jun 9, 9:18 am, "Andy Matthews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> By the way...
>
> This plugin is REALLY nice when it works. Very well done. Now if you
> can just make sure it works in IE7, I might put this into production.

maintained:http://code.google.com/p/jquery-ui/source/browse/branches/experim
enta...