From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Massimiliano Balestrieri
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:05 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] ANNOUNCE: black'n'white 1.0

This plugin is a tribute to the "Firefox Download Day 2008".

This plugin helps people moving away from Internet Explorer turning
the colors of your website to a grayscaled version (using a property
of Explorer itself!).

It was written from an idea of Andy Clarke and with suggest of Simone Parato

http://maxb.net/blog/2008/06/17/blacknwhite/
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/blacknwhite

--
Massimiliano Balestrieri

http://www.maxb.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the named recipient
and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
Unauthorized individuals or entities are not permitted access to this
information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you