I've just tested the plugin demo available at:
http://www.givainc.com/labs/mcdropdown_jquery_plugin.htm in Opera 9.27 and
9.5 and it's completely compatible, which is great news!

I can also confirm the following bug in Firefox 3 on Windows:

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Great plugin, Dan.
>
> Quick bug report: if I go down three levels (by using the first
> option) and the mouse off of the third out to the left, the 3rd level
> stays while I attempt to navigate to another option.
>
> I'm in FF3 on a Mac.
>
> Adam
>

> On Jun 18, 11:31 am, "Dan G. Switzer, II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Awhile back I blogged about a plug-in that my company was planning on
> > releasing called mcDropdown (multicolumn dropdown.)
> >
> > Well, the plug-in was officially released today:
> http://www.givainc.com/labs/mcdropdown_jquery_plugin.htm
> >
> > If you like the plug-in, feel free to digg it:
> http://digg.com/programming/Multicolumn_Dropdown_jQuery_Plug_in
> >
> > You can jump directly to the example here:
> http://www.givainc.com/labs/mcdropdown_jquery_plugin.htm#example
> >
> > In a nutshell, this plug-in creates a tree-like form control. We need a
> UI
> > control that would allow users to select an option from a large tree of
> data
> > and this was the end result.
> >
> > I think the overall effect is pretty impressive and I've never seen a UI
> > control like it (especially considering it supports keyboard entry.)
> >
> > -Dan

And one more remark: when I click in the text area of the select element the
drop down list appears but I'm not able to choose anything, is this behavior
expected?

--
Isaak Malik
Web Developer