Hi James,

Can you tell me which version (and date) of the plugin you're using? There was a problem with this sort of thing with one revision because I tried to be clever but ended up putting some variables in the wrong spot.

The showTitle issue should be resolved with latest version. Not sure about mouseOutClose, though. I'll have to double-check that one to see if the script incorrectly excludes that option when the activation is set to 'click'

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com