Yep, you were right! I was rebinding the events every time the message
box popped up.

Here is a question though...with the message box (which contains the
buttons I'm binding events to), I am essentially just displaying and
hiding it...not creating and deleting it. If I were to completely
remove it from the page would I need to rebind the events?

Thanks!