Eventually using the autocomplete on this project will be the fastest
way to maneuver. At the beginning, however, users won't know all of
the options available. What I'd like to do is offer a "drop down" of
sorts showing all of the options available. If the user already knows
the option, though, I want them to be able to start typing and use the
auto complete.

My though was that I could use .search() to force autocomplete to
search on a blank or on a wildcard, but I don't see that in the demos
or the documentation. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Nate