Hi, I am trying to use the jquery form plugin and i have 3 form fields
i need to go to php and come back and be inserted into a list. I am
having trouble getting more than 1 php variable to return.

here is the code example i am using

  $('#addLinks').ajaxForm({
        // dataType identifies the expected content type of the server
response
        dataType:  'json',

        // success identifies the function to invoke when the server
response
        // has been received
        success:   processJson
    });
function processJson(data) {
    // 'data' is the json object returned from the server
    alert(data.message);
}

and the php

<?php  echo '{ message: "' . $_POST['message']. '" }';  ?>

How can i return more than 1 variable and specify what returns where?

I am very confused on this

thanks