So, I can do something with setTimeout() method.

Like this:

        jQuery.fn.fadeInOneByOne = function() {
                var $this = this, count = this.length;
                fadeInElement(0);

                function fadeInElement(i) {
                        var el = $this[i];
                        //jQuery(el).css('display','table-row');
                        jQuery(el).removeClass();
                        setTimeout(function(){
                                if (i < count)
                                        fadeInElement(++i);