Thanks for the reply, but I think what you did was take the first way
and convert it to the second.  I think anyway, I gave it a shot just
in case and it didn't end up as desired.

What I'd like to do is start writing my "box" divs like the second way
(without the nested h3 and div) so there's less reduntant and repeated
code.  Thus the javascript would take the second, more streamlined,
div and expand it to an end result that looks like the first did
originally.