I found what I need.
I know that the Thickbox code has changed a little, but for those who
want to know how I did it, here is the code I use :

// loop through the anchors, looking for ourself, saving information
about previous and next image
                        for (var i = 0; i < imageGroup.length; i++) {
                                var image = imageGroup[i];
                                var nbimage = imageGroup.length;
                                var urlTypeTemp = image.href.match(imageURL);

                                // look for ourself
                                if ( image.href == url )
                                {
                                        foundSelf = true;
                                        imageCount = (i + 1) + "/"+
(imageGroup.length);
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                        // when we found ourself, the current
is the next image
                                        if ( foundSelf )
                                        {
                                                next = getInfo(image, "next",
"Next >");
                                                // stop searching
                                                if(i==1)
                                                {

prev=getInfo(imageGroup[nbimage-1], "prev", "< Prev");}
                                                break;
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                                // didn't find ourself yet, so
this may be the one before
ourself
                                                prev = getInfo(image, "prev",
"< Prev");
                                                next = getInfo(imageGroup[0],
"next", "Next >");

It is based on an old version of thickbox.
Thanks a lot !
++