Hi everyone,

I am attempting to implement Superfish for the first time and I'm
having some problems with IE6 (big surprise!). When I disable
javascript to test the css-only version in IE6, the submenus simply do
not show up. I figured I must have broken something when I modified
the css for my site, but when I checked the examples at
http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/#examples I found
that the dropdowns don't appear here either when JS is turned off.

Isn't this supposed to work? Am I missing something here? I am testing
IE6 using a VirtualPC instance - could that have anything to do with
it?

Thanks in advance,
Dave