Hello,

I am using form and validation plugins successfully. I was wondering:

a) how can I make an error message show at a custom location? for
example when validating an email, it will just add right next to the
input element an error message as a generated label. how can I make
error messages show at some custom div.

b) sometimes i need to validate at server side. for example, i might
need to check if a username previously exists in the system or not. I
return different responseText each time, so showResponse method does
the processing.
how can I show a custom message at a custom place after submit?

Best Regards,
-C.B.