Hi again,

In case that anyone have problems to show the list of proposal words
bellow the input, dont forget (like me) the option "scrollHeight" of the
plugin. Not is the solution of the issue that I send before, but, can be
help you.

In my case, the list have a little scroll height value, and now the list
not interfere with other controls, above the input. I want to say this
for everyone that maybe deal with this (my) situation.

Have a nice day!

David