Hi Mike,

Thanks for the help with the change event hookup and the new example.
Can I have no slides preloaded and just load them on the fly?

I have dropdown where users will choose what category they want to
view images from that will make an ajax call to get the images for the
selected category. I am also planning to show text for each image and
wrap each image in an anchor tag, so that when the image is clicked
they will go to a differrent page within my website depending on the
image clicked.

Can I clear out what was previously loaded, so the only the selected
category is being viewed?

Again thanks for all your help.