Hello;

I am new here, sorry if this may have been covered before but my
searching on the group did not return anything useful.

I need to be able to allow entry of just the month and day of a date,
no year.  I am aware of DatePicker but it doesn't seem to allow this.
Is there a way, using jQuery or a plugin, to accomplish this?

Right now I have two drop down lists, one for Month and the other for
Day but no validation is implemented for an invalid number of days in
a month if the user chooses Sept, they can choose 31 as the day.  I am
looking for the recommended best approach for this.

Thank you,
       Rob Bazinet