Here is the call to the jquery ajax forms plugin:

            $("#addForm").ajaxForm({ target: '.flexigrid'},
                function() {
                    $("#CIPdocs").flexReload();
                }
            );

The target is the div that I am trying to upgrade. Basically, I am
using the form to add a record and then after that I want to refresh a
div. In the code behind, I just return the view after I add the record
so it makes sense that the entire page is stuck in the target div. I'm
just wondering if there is a way to refresh the div with just the
refreshed view's contents of the div. Maybe something like this?

            $("#addForm").ajaxForm(
                function(data) {
                    $("#flexigrid").html(data.find
("#flexigrid").html));
                    $("#CIPdocs").flexReload();
                }
            );

or is there a better or more conventional way?