Hi there

We are facing an issue with JCarousel scroller while loading dynamic
data. The scenario is like we have a set of images loaded on to the
scroller initially.

Later upon a click event on one of the links on the page, we are

We referred the following example to achieve the same.http://
sorgalla.com/projects/jcarousel/examples/dynamic_ajax.html

To an extent we achieved what was required. i.e. loading the dynamic
data to the scroller. But the issue is say the first set had 5 images
and the new set had only 2 images, the remaining 3 from the first set
of images were still there on the scroller.

Can any one suggest a workaround for this?

Regards
Thomas