it seems your CSS needs a good look at in IE.
I'm in work right now but I'l lsee if I can't fix it up in Ie for you.

I like the idea of this, would be good for CMS use.

Nicolas R wrote:
Greetings!

I've put together a plugin that creates a mac-style finder out of a
list. The plugin is still in development (ALPHA) and it needs some
testing, especially on IE.

The purpose of this plugin is to provide an alternative to treeview
navigation. Making it look just like the Finder on a Mac is not my
goal, I am after its core functionality. Having said this, I think
that implementing useful features that exist on Mac's Finder (search,
toolback w/ options, etc) is time well spent.

You can find the plugin (& demo) here:
http://www.nicolas.rudas.info/jQuery/Finder/

I'm posting this here as I'm after feedback, contributions
(especially), and testers, so if anyone's interested please post here.
I hope the source code is readable and self-explanatory, I did comment
a lot on some things so it should make some sense. As this is an alpha
release, I've just included a link to the script in the demo page, and
a link to a zip file that contains the demo page along with css &
images used. The zip file is what you are probably after, as the css
file is essential.

Cheers