Hi,
I have used the '.load' function to load a HTML page into a division
through AJAX.
But i noticed that if I insert any other jquery scripts/plugins in the
page
that is loaded through  AJAX, then they are not executed.
As an example i loaded a page using Ajax into a div, from a link in
that page i wanted to open a lightbox, but instead the content would
just open as a usual html page rather than open in a lightbox.
Is it possible to include more javascripts in a page loaded thropugh
AJAX?
Please help me out, as the problem mite seem trivial, but I can't seem
to find a solution.