no James,
but i think you'd better to know that i have this code :

<script type="text/javascript">var xmlhttp=false,response=null,spinner
= document.createElement('IMG'),expanded=''; spinner.src = 'images/c/
spinner.gif';
try {xmlhttp = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");} catch (e) {try
{xmlhttp = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");} catch (E) {xmlhttp
= false;}}
if (!xmlhttp && typeof XMLHttpRequest != 'undefined') { xmlhttp = new
XMLHttpRequest();}</script>

in top of my page, for other javascripts
(i didn't add this now)
but there was no errors till now!