Hi guys, I don't understand some replies... I just want to say that
the mistakes in english are because I am not good enough in english as
I would like to be, not for writting tutorials fast or similar.

And as I said in the tutorial, it's only the first part of a serie
focused on creating a os web interface, just that hehe.