ok, i got it, well, at least the problem.

now, i'm not sure about how to solve it.

1/ maybe it's a css issue.

in your stylesheet, try changing this

#aboutus .nav .navmain a.current,
#aboutus .nav .navsecondary a.current {
  color: #a5ee26;
}
#aboutus .nav ul.navsecondary {
  left: 130px;
  top: 115px;
}
#aboutus .nav .navsecondary a {
  color: #c87eeb;
}

into

#aboutus .nav ul.navsecondary {
  left: 130px;
  top: 115px;
}
#aboutus .nav .navsecondary a {
  color: #c87eeb;
}

#aboutus .nav .navmain a.current,
#aboutus .nav .navsecondary a.current {
  color: #a5ee26;
}

2./  i noticed you use the function

doShowStorywrap(c)  sometimes passing it a jquery object, sometimes
just "this". The case in which the rendering does not happen is when
you don't use a jquery object, so i would try that, see if that
changes anything.