it sounds very interesting, but i'm quite puzzled on how to do it
correctly. i'm interested in reducing the load time of my websites but
i don't really master these compression logics.
I would have assumed i'd have to point to the html file loading the
js+css files but your app seems to look for folders.
If i'm correct, what file structure is supposed to work for this? I
for one store all my javascript in a _js folder , which contains a
"frontend" for the files dealing with the frontend, and a "backend"
for the javascript files used in the backend app. I have a 3rd folder
"jquery_plugins" folder inside this _js, which contains a folder for
each plugin that i use.

given that folder structure, is it possible to use your app?

Sorry if this is out of my league...