It appears that you are confusing "display: none" with "type="hidden"

they are two totally different controls

if you have

<input id="Name1" type="text" class="reqired" value="" />

and you set it to "display: none" when the checkbox is checked...  for
instance, saying $("#Name1").hide()

then the selector   [...@type=hidden]  won't find that because it is
still of type "text" (but just with it's display style set to "none")