And therein lies the "problem".

If you access "/images", with the backslash, then it will look in the root OF THE SERVER

Because you're running from a folder WITHIN that, (mytrial) the images won't be found - the correct path is "/mytrial/images"

If you change this to work locally, be sure to change it back when you're uploading to a "live" site, if you're not using the "/mytrial" folder on that.

Liam

MarkAtHarvest wrote:
Brian,

Here is the html code on my http://localhost:8080/mytrial/admin.gsp, on my
grails application.
Just added this to find the absolute location for the images
if I use
images/down.gif image </div>

this goes to link, http://localhost:8080/mytrial/images/down.gif, and it
does not find it.