Well, i for one really love the new API interface _ such a much less
noisy interface than the docs.jquery.com interface! clearer, snappier.
it turns out i don't use the navigation menu much, i use the filter
box mostly. that's probably why i'm not so annoyed by its limits.
really liked the interfacing with  jsbin, yet i would like to be able
to contribute with a comments system (like the awesome php doc, where
people conribute snippets related to the php function displayed on
that page). congratz Remy, and let us designers know if u need help !