I have an odd thing happening with the Validation Plugin (latest build
on JQuery 1.3). I have several forms setup on a page, with validation
on two. My first works fine, but my second keeps giving me errors in
Firebug about 'too much recursion'. The configs for these two form
validations are nearly identical, with the exception of the rules and
messages, which are very basic field-is-requirewswwd kinda stuff. Some
searching on the web shows me that there used to be a ticket on this
(#2995), but that it was closed without fix.

I have stripped down my second form's validate method (the one that is
erroring) to the barest of validation scripts, and can not get by it
for the life of me. The configs each set a validate() method on a
separate form.

$('#frm1').validate({
   // config here
}

$('#frm2').validate({
    // second config here
}

I am getting nowhere. Anyone?

(BTW, I can't post the code, or show you a form, because it's all
behind the firewall)