hi dave,

thanks for the reply. In fact, it's my fault: i was calling the
command against the wrong selector set. It has to be the context menu
itself, not the element which triggers the context menu. it makes
sense when you know it , but i wish i wouldn't have had to look into
the online example source code to find that out.

thanks!

alexandre