Currently you get two JavaScript errors because jQuery is not defined (one
for hoverintent and the other for superfish). Try loading hoverintent and
superfish scripts *after* loading jQuery.

The second issue is a CSS issue. I'd recommend playing around with
superfish-navbar.css rules. You'll likely need to adjust the width and
background color of the subnav UL.

Good luck,
Brian.