Hi Yes, I have the anchors because I need to insure there is some
functionality when js is not available. I have used anchors with my own ajax
code without issue as long as I return false from the js function call. Is
this a known issue with JQuery, that you can't provide a default action for
an anchor? If it is, how to I insure the image is still available if
javascript is turned off?
Thank you for you help.

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will it